About Our QCertified Program at Our Dealership
Buying a used Jeep Wrangler in an important purchase. Aside from a house or a boat, an automobile is the biggest purchase we're likely to make. With so many used 4x4 options out there, how do you know which used all-wheel-drive SUV or truck to make?
When you decide on a used Ram 1500, you might start looking at the various trucks enjoying the roads of Gadsden. You've probably started already. Most of us will go the internet next to compare how the Ram 1500 Tradesman compares to the Ford F-150. After you decide which Ram trim has the options and paint color you want, there might be a slight hesitation.
The hesitation usually comes in the form of wondering if you've made the right choice. If you're wondering which used truck is the most reliable, QCertified is here to help.
If you aren't familiar with the QCertified program yet, allow the team here at our Gadsden CDJR dealership to tell you more about it. QCertified is a qualification program for used cars. If you are feeling hesitant about buying a used car because you don't know the vehicle's history, QCertified removes those doubts. Every QCertified used vehicle we sell at our Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealership must meet or exceed the QCertified standard. This is a rigorous, 128-point inspection. If a vehicle does not pass any category, it can't be "QCertified."
Our full-service car dealership employs a team of ASE Certified Auto Technicians. Our mechanics receive specialty training and must pass a QCertified qualification before they can inspect your next used car.
Along with the team of certified mechanics we staff, every QCertified dealer is regulated by an independent third party. This agency inspects the inspection process at random to ensure we are consistent with policies set forth by QCertified. Take comfort in knowing that each used car we sell near Rainbow City and Boaz that is QCertified meets a national standard of excellence.
Part of the certification process includes a background check and vehicle history report. Similar to CARFAX®, Team1One CDJR of Gadsden uses AutoCheck from Experian Automotive to research mileage, any accident history, and the number of previous owners. To be QCertified, a vehicle must receive a clean title report from the Department of Motor Vehicles.
If you think there are no more ways you can enjoy peace-of-mind with your purchase, there are. Your QCertified vehicle is regulated by an independent agency, is inspected by trained professionals, and comes with a QUltimate Limited Powertrain Warranty. For additional coverage, add the optional Mechanical Repair Service Contract. This can protect you from the cost of future auto repairs.
When you buy a QCertified used car from Team1One CDJR of Gadsden, you receive a one-year membership to Road America's Auto Assist program. This roadside assistance coverage provides emergency towing, lockout benefits, gas delivery, tire hazard protection, and travel expense reimbursement. QCertified vehicles also come with the original vehicle manufacturer's owner's manual.
There are many certified pre-owned cars for sale out there, but QCertified used cars deliver assuredness mile after mile. We doubt you'll find a certified used car this comprehensive. Stop by our nearby Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealer to find out more.
Remember - It's Not Certified - It's QCertified!
What Makes a QCertified Vehicle Different From Other Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles?
Quality Control Evaluation
- To qualify as QCertified, all used cars pass a 128-point vehicle inspection
- The multi-point inspection reviews all major vehicle systems such as the drivetrain, engine, transmission, steering, brakes, suspension, heating and cooling systems, exhaust, and tires.
- QCertified owners receive a copy of the Inspection Report before their purchase.
- QCertified dealerships emply auto technicians who are QCertified trained to perform a comprehensive inspection/reconditioning process.
- QCertified dealerships are inspected at random throughout the year by an independent third party to ensure compliance with the rigorous QCertified standards.
- QCertified vehicles come with a complete vehicle history. You know that your car has no history of flood damage, odometer problems, lemon history, salvage vehicle status with the Department of Motor Vehicles, or fire damage.
- QCertified vehicles have a "clean" title report.
Value Added Benefits
- QCertified used cars come with a QCertified Limited Warranty. Contact our dealership to find out more about what is covered, not covered, your coverage period, maintenance requirements, and instructions on how to proceed if a breakdown occurs.
- Owners of QCertified vehicles receive membership to Road America's AutoAssist Program. This roadside assistance program comes with gas delivery, lockout protection, roadside assistance, emergency travel expense reimbursement, and tire hazard protection.
- QCertified vehicles qualify for an extended service protection contract. Here is one more way our dealership helps you enjoy confidence in your purchase. If you add this plan, you'll gain benefits that include:
- Emergency Roadside Assistance for the term of the service contract
- Rental car reimbursement for the term of the service contract
- Higher level of coverage and/or extended coverage
QCertified Limited Warranty
- Coverage is effective in Canada, the continental United States of America, Hawaii, and Alaska.
- A deductible per visit will apply.
- If your vehicle is kept in a repair facility overnight for covered repairs, rental coverage is provided.
For More Information
- Maintenance Requirements: Your vehicle must be maintained to the prescribed maintenance schedule set forth in the manufacturer's Owner's Manual.
- Maintenance Record Retention: Owner must keep records of all completed repair orders showing the maintenance services performed and the dates performed during the coverage period.
- Repair Requirements: QCertified vehicle owners are required to visit Team1One CDJR of Gadsden or another QCertified Authorized Dealership to receive covered repairs. If you are away from Team1One CDJR of Gadsden, contact a QCertified Administrator for directions to a QCertified authorized repair facility in your area.
- Failure to follow the maintenance requirements and the maintenance record retention section of the QCertified limited Warranty may void coverage.
- Ask the dealership's sales associate to review the QCertified Limited Warranty.
ROAD AMERICA AUTO ASSIST PROGRAM
Roadside Assistance Benefits
24/7 Round-The-Clock Assistance
Emergency Travel Expense Reimbursement Benefit
- Pays you up to $50 per occurrence for covered roadside assistance.
- Lock-Out Assistance: If a member's keys are locked inside their vehicle, locksmith assistance will be provided.
- Flat Tire Assistance: Offers the removal of the flat tire and replacing it with member's spare tire.
- Towing Service: If necessary, the member's disabled vehicle will be towed to the nearest QCertified authorized repair facility.
- Battery Service: If a battery failure occurs, a jump-start will be attempted to start the member's vehicle.
- Gas, Oil, Fluid & Water Delivery Service: Emergency gasoline, oil, or water will be delivered to a member in immediate need.
Tire Hazard Protection Benefit
- If a member's vehicle is disabled due to a covered mechanical failure more than 100 miles from home, the QCertified member will be reimbursed up to $1,000 for emergency commercial lodging, transportation, and meal expenses. (Not available in California and New York)
- Team1One CDJR of Gadsden will cover up to $50 toward a repairable tire. If the tire is not repairable, and damage is the result of a road hazard, road debris, or poor surface condition such as cracks, breaks, potholes, QCertified dealers will cover the cost of replacing a damaged tire (up to $250 per tire). During the one-year coverage period, the Tire Hazard Protection becomes void if the tire wear reaches 3/32". This coverage is not available in California, Florida, Maryland, New York, Tennessee, and Washington.
LIMITATIONS OF COVERAGE
The information contained herein is intended to provide only an overview of the QCertified program. For exact coverage, exclusions and limitations of the QCertified Limited Warranty, please review the QCertified Limited Warranty form.